.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

passports

i went to the Department of Foreign Affairs today to get my passport for my trip to india. i was issued a letter by Cel from the National Youth Commission for me to get my passport in the best possible time ever from a government institution.

Because of that letter from the NYC, I was given the courtesy lane. I was done with all the documentation requirements and payment within 3 hours. Wow! what a great feat! and I ahve the NYC t thank for that.

But I do have to say that I got a tini-bit guilty when i went down to have my documents photocopied. there were a gazillion of people downstairs lining up for in the usual line that people wanting passports have to go through. i simply cannot believe that a lot of people would want to be a part of the system and get their passports!

...except when i think about FPJ running for presidency... hmmm... maybe these people all decided to elave the country after FPJ announced his candidacy?! heee.

anyway, i'm getting my passport on friday at 4pm. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home