.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, February 06, 2004

words of wisdom you find chatting with a friend

friend: I think I wanted to become a doctor just for the money. ;-) Now, it doesn't appeal to me as much as it did when I was younger. I'm a pretty shallow person. :-)

me: lol. if you want money, you can always take up nursing ;-) or better, yet, be a banker

friend: yeah, I was thinking about that. being a nurse. really great hours, great pay.

me: not really shallow. more like practical. everyone wants to have money enough to splurge on everything we want but can't get coz our parents can't afford it or won't let us have it

friend: yeah. :-) Do shrinks get paid well?


me: ergo, choose the profession that gives you more money. but then as you go through college and even after college, you learn that not everything is about the money.

friend: ooh. words of wisdom.

me: lol. not words of wisdom. i think im just getting old ;-) but well we get to learn all these things

friend: maturing, you mean. two different things.

... who has the words of wisdom, now?

way to go, angel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home