.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

ever had someone tell you...

There's this guy... why does this phrase make me think i'm 16 years old again? ... He likes me. I know that. My friends knew that even before i knew about it. He obviously knows that.

What do you tell a guy when he tells you: he misses you, he virtually gives you a hug, and tells you he thought about you all day?

Any normal person would know the answer to that question. And If I were to put myself into my bestfriend's shoes in those horrible moments, she would have taken a magazine, curled it up and bring it right down on my non-golden crown.

So what do you do? do you...

... 1. ask him, "really?!" - with a huge smile on your face?
... 2. give him your rapid fire interrogation, "when? what were you doing [when you thought of me]?"
... 3. inquire on "whatever happened to remind you of me?"
... 4. just die beacuse you forgot to say thank you during your whole conversation?
... 5. better yet, end the whole conversation without even eliciting a response that would somehow convey your elation, delight and the joyous rapture of your heart for being thought of during the day even when you're miles and miles away


I knew there was a reason my bestfriend was put on this world! I just hope she manages never to find my blog or I'll never hear the end of it.