.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Busy Week

that's the constant excuse I have for everybody these days after coming home from our Singapore trip.

In any case, if you wanna know what happened, you can just go check the itinerary from alba's blog.

A few days after returning from Singapore, my niece broke her wrist. That's alsoa few days from her 9th birthday... in fact, it was exactly a week - 7 days - after her birthday. I don't know what happened, I wasn't there so don't you go sending the police to my house for questioning.

Anyway, I had to bring her to the pediatrician who gave us the prescription for pain killer and a recommendation so we could have an x-ray and then bring her to the referred (if there is such a term) orthopedic doctor. Two days after, we found out from the doctor that she had a fractured wrist and the doctor needed to push it back and then put a cast on it. by Wednesday afternoon during the past week, she was confined into Mediacl City and was on the verge of crying and laughing in hysteria. I could not help but smile at her - not because of her predicament, mind you, but because of the way she was acting like she was on stage and gasping in horror at what would be her plight. And in between her acting prowess (e.i. crying out loud that she's going to die) and the doctor's explaination of the procedure, she was glancing behind her back and giving me faces and putting out her tongue as if to spite me. For whatever reason, I can only imgine. But it had me laughing the whole time we were with the doctor.

Thursday, I had to bring her home, but her mom was there to pick her up and so I went home. It was to my surprise that she was brought home by my mom who was ready to strangle my older sister, Adrielle's mom, to death for dropping adrielle to her (mom's) office instead of at home just because my sister was on her way to Enchanted Kingdom (a theme park) with her friends. To put icing on the cake, my sister didn't even bother to feed Adrielle some lunch and it was already 2pm. So off again, we went to the nearest eating place and grabbed some chicken and spagheti and sundae at Jollibee.

Then two of my friends stopped by to sign her cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home