.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, January 12, 2004

L O T R: Return of the King

I watched Lord of the Rings again.

Orlando Bloom looks greater than ever. My friend even described his stunts from LOTR 1 and 2 as comparable to Jackstones whereas in the return of the King, his stunts were
C H I N E S E G A R T E R. hehehe.

But my heart was thumping whenever they showed... F A R A M I R ! ! !





OMG! I thought I was gonna have a heart attack right there and then.



So gals, I'm lending Orlando bloom to y'all, but David Wenham is mine!

... my preciiiioouuuusssss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home