.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, January 10, 2004

country hopping

i thought that i would only be able to hop from one country to another while circling Greenpark Village here in Pasig (the street names are cities in different countries). But at long last, my much awaited vacation after nearly 7 years has come. We're bound to leave for Singapore on Tuesday, 13 January; Malaysia on Wednesday, 14 January; and Indonesia on Thursday, 15 January. Of course, our hotel is in Singapore and we'll more or less stay within the city the whole time.

I am so excited tog et the tickets!!!!

but first things first. i need to get my lay-outing job done by Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home