.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, December 21, 2003

past few days

it's been more than a week with no updates yet.

if you wanna know what's happening, you can try spending the Christmas break in Manila. The traffic is so horrible it takes me practically 1 hour to get to the main road! But nonetheless, I love the Manila weather at this time with its summerlike sunshine combined with cold wind. I love it!

Oh and I watched Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King last 20 December. ROTK is definitely one movie to watch out for! and to all my friends who keep insinuating the slash relationships among the Hobbits... there are loads more scenes to snicker at. heee. I think I shall watch the premier again with my mom and niece at Eastwood. God is soooo good! heee.

I also watched the UA&P Chorale compete with other groups both professional and amateur. I must sy that I once gain felt like I was floating as they sang. Although they didn't win (mainly because the judges were more into the pop culture than an appreciation of the Chorale's repertoire), I must say that they were beyond good. My mom even had an unending praise for the Chorale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home