.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, December 08, 2003

gone on my editing mode

for the past few days, I have been tinkering and re-familiarizing myself with adobe premier, live motion, macromedia flash and director. I have been having a blast considering I had to learn how to use a Mac within 15 minutes or so.

It didn’t matter that I had to stay up all night until 5am to finish cutting the interviews and I was dead to the world afterwards. never mind the fact that the pictures do not show up well and now I need to have them scanned. never mind the fact that we’re practically running late on the deadline…

I am using a mac and having a blast with it. and to add icing on the cake, someone just told me he missed me without sounding so mushy.

Life couldn’t be this good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home