.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

fear factor will give me a heart attack

i looooovvvveeee fear factor.

it's gross. i love calling those mean contestants names for bragging about beating their opponents only to leave the place because they can't get the job done. it's gross. i love seeing people eat balut (a delicacy here in the Philippines) and feel queasy about it when I know that most people here look forward to eating it. it's gross. i love watching people cross from one place to another 25 feet above the ground. it's gross. i love seeing a married couple get rouches from a heart-shaped container and transfer it from one another using only their mouth. it's gross. i love seeing people nearly puke on liver juice, goat's eyes and worms. it's gross.

i hate roaches. i'm afraid of heights. i hate worms and anything that crawls. i eat balut(only the yellow part). i think i belong to the only family who loves liver. this does not only refer to my immediate family, but to the whole clan of my mom's side.

fear factor is gross and i simply love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home