.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Power

I received several emails from the current President and Chairman of the Board of our organization asking me if i would like the position since he's resigning and I guess they'll have to settle for me rather than have that corrupt person in there.

Thing is, I don't want it. I am quite comfortable with my position now, thank you. besides, he's the one who started the organization. i believe that until we've achieved some of his vision of what the org can and will do, we shouldn't change officers.

I hate this Filipino crab mentality thing. And for what it's worth, this psycho of a eprson is just wreaking havoc in our organization because we found out all her lies and misrepresentation. So Carl, I believe that our organization is better with you as President and chair and I shall back you up.

All the scoundrels of this world ought to bury their heads 6 feet below the ground or I swear I shall not be responsible for what I shall do to this B**ch who's only after power adn who has been black-listed (as of lasy month) from the Department of Foreign Affairs so the international community shouldn't be seeing ehr face representing the country anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home