.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Law School

I was browsing through the web a week or so in the office when a realization hit me.
I was looking for scholarships and MA programs I could apply for since I already have a specific area of study in mind when I realized... I want to go to Law School!

...If I can pass the LSAT, that is.

See, a lot of my friends ask me for help and I mediate for them or write response letters regarding personal and work-related problems. They also ask me for advice on labor-related issues, so why not make everything legal (so to speak), right?!

Since I tried looking for LSAT reviewer thinking there ought to be one here and found out there's none, I've relegated to getting Civil service and college entrance test exams for practice until I can get my hands on those LSAT reviewers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home