.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Frankenstein

Last year, I accompanied alba when we took an intern shopping in Greenhills. He was amazed at the cheap prizes (which makes me wonder how thrifty I am since I always thought Greenhills is expensive and I go somplace else cheaper to get clothes and stuff).

He's back in Manila for just a couple of days and went to Market! Market!

Naturally (?!), alba asked me to go with them. And boy was I in for the shock of my life! Greg haggled with the prices like no there was no tomorrow. He paid PhP 500 for a pearl set originally sold for PhP 700, PhP 2000 for 2 pearl necklaces and got 1 pearl necklace free. He bought a necklace sold for PhP 350 and only paid PhP250.

We created a bargain monster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home