.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Veracruz, Mexico Here I come...!


Finally! my ticket payment has finally been sent to the travel agency and I am off to get my passport nad visa to from the Mexican Embassy on Tuesday. Hopefully, and if everything goes well, I shall be getting my US visa as per the Philippine government before I leave by Sept 30... or else I shall have to have a new ticket re-issued via another airlines. I sure hope I would be able to go via PAL. i mean, the miles... the food... what more can you say?!

I'm gonna be out of the country for 2 weeks and I hope to enjoy my stay in both Veracruz and Monterrey.

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home