.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, March 25, 2004

What Do You Do?

what do you do when your trainor admits to being intimidated by you?

Nothing, I suppose.

My immediate reaction was, it's not my problem you can't communicate well. I was only trying to elarn as much as I can from my training.

True enough, it really isn't my problem. However, had I said that to his face it would surely be unprofessional. But then again, it's his fault that he takes everything personally... like when a "classmate" suggested that he mention where we are at so that she could follow PowerPoint presentation. She had a point because the class was so disorganized and the trainor could not explain the subject well. At the same time, maybe my "classmate" could have adjusted her learning style and followed the class on her own. But then, isn't it the trainor's job to make sure that the class gets the message across?

As a person who trains others (on a different subject), I would definitely say it's the trainor's problem since it's his job. But then again, no one is forcing anybody to stay in our class, are they? I only wish the company would review this trainor's performance.

...and guess what I did?

I told him what I always tell everyone I know: Not everything is about you. The reason why we frown or ask question is because we're confused. We don't ask them to taunt anyone. If the trainor thinks we're doing that, I believe that there's a lot of psych majors who can help him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home