.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, February 12, 2004

The landplace of the few

... these are days when even *I* get to be in cloud nine. here's a segment of my convo with a friend:

The movie was great, [edited]! And Matthew Goode is soooooo good for your eyes and the *ahem* heart! ;) Grabe, I was melting on the spot! He's soooo hot!

It wasn't within the realms of A-Walk-To-Remember kind of melt in your heart. This guy, you wanna melt while kissing. hahaha!

Anyway, it's a good movie particularly in spreading the cuddly, wanna-stay-at-home-with-my-guy-and-cuddle-in-front-of-a-fireplace kinda feeling. Seriously. Even the sucker for Mandy Moore that I am, I wasn't expecting to want to watch the movie again on Sunday and stay in the movie house for 2 film showings, which i shall be doing, by the way...

I guess that proves it.

Matthew Goode dispelled the thought that very few, if not none at all, good looking guys come from UK. After Orlando Bloom and Matthew Goode, I swear all great looking guys come from England!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home