.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Another one struck my heart eyes

I knew from the moment I saw the trailer of Chasing Liberty that it was bound to be a good movie. i never expected it to be THAT good. Let's face it, A Walk to Remember was heart-warming, but the lead actors still needed more experience in acting.

Most of all, the glimpses I had of Matthew Goode told me he's indeed good.... looking. I was wrong. He was better-looking to the point that I shall watch the movie again this Sunday.

ahhh... life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home