.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, February 06, 2004

Winning

I have never done anything that would make everyone in the whole of Metro manila know that there is such a person named... well my name - including my surname.

Today, I got picked up by (who else?) alba. We were listening to the radio and she has just informed me of her jason Mraz request the previous day when we heard the DJ announce that there are tickets up for grabs for the 1st one to send SMS message to their station answering the question, "Where is the advanced screening of Chasing Liberty going to be held?"

Again, the sucker for Mandy Moore that I am, I immediately typed the SMS message as soon as alba gave me the go signal. I then went to the Reg office to get my grade in a subject I cross-enrolled and when I came back, viola! I won! I actually W-O-N!!!

I have never won anything in my entire life - at least nothing in the realms of radio station gigs - since I have never joined any radio station contests before. But now... boy does it feel so good!

So on Monday, you'll be seeing us in the advanced screening of Chasing Liberty. The guy is gwapo, by the way, judging from the trailers, the guy is good looking. I ahve yet to prove it when get to watch the advanced screening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home