.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, March 12, 2004

Quotable Quotes from the workplace

Non-Disclaimer: These are unedited version of the responses. I swear, I wanted to go ahead and shoot myself! It was like Ms. Congeniality only worse...

Comment on: "You are what you read"
Answer: I read a lot of books!

Comment on: "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"
Answer: If you love a person, you should tell them. If you're angry at your mom, you should tell her.

Question: Are men like dogs? Do they mark their territories?
Answer: We (men) are dogs. As homosapiens, we are on top of the animals in the planet. We like having our own room in our house.

Question: If you are to become the President of the United States, give a sample of your speech.
Answer: I, (name), the President of the Republic of the united States...

Question: What is the best color in the world and why?
Answer: Green because it's the color of plants. It's ecology.

Question: What makes you the best creature in the planet?
Answer: Most probably because God made me as... (tada!!!!) MYSELF. I'm beautiful, intelligent. most especially, I ahve a kind heart.

Question: Don't you find it weird when people say that your life is in the hands of the doctors, but they call what they do practice?
Answer: (she didn't even understand the question at first and the trainor had to explain that it's aclled a medical practice) Yes, I find it weird because some doctors experiment on their patients.

Comment on: "Children never lie"
Answer: Children are very innocent. They are young and small. So they never lie.

Question: What is the standard of beauty. Do you agree with it or not?
Answer: beautiful is not in the physical beauty. I'm in favor of being beautiful for the innerside of the person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home