.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, February 27, 2004

To All Those In The Know

I did not go for my visa interview because I was called 2 days earlier by my mom's friend. She advised me not to get my visa yet because the organization suddenly froze hiring. It has something to do with security measures. I was advised to go there as soon as hiring resumes. My mom's friend will call us to inform us when this happens.

How sad.

Given that, I have decided to do some things first and not leave everything unfinished. Hopefully, hiring resumes ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home