.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Work and DA

Working again is taking its toll. by the end of the day, i'm too tired to really do anything much. I guess the good thing about all this is i get to wake up early again. Also, there's the satisfaction that at least I'm earning something while I'm waiting for my own version of milk-and-honey.

On another note, I didn't know there's a Dark Angel DVD available here! And I do mean the Complete Season 1 DVD! arrrrghhhh!!!! It took my colleague to recognize my fanaticism when it comes to Dark Angel stuff for me to realize that there are in fact DVDs here! arrrghhhh! now i won't be able to get them due to some actor named Bong Revilla! Grrrrr!

hint: Greenhills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home