.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Judgment Day

Yesterday was judgment day for all of us. Out of 37 people, only 23 passed the whole assessment programme.

The bad thing about it was we were asked to wait for a long, long time just to call on us one-by-one and inform us of our personal status. Out of the 16 people they called individually, 14 failed and then they distributed our papers and scores at random - for those who passed.

The good thing about it was, eventhough there were smaller groups who would hang out together, the class pulled through to push for a reconsideration of all those who failed to meet the "standard". As of today, I am about to head out to a meeting with everyone and help those who didn't make it study for another exam that they need to take. This exam - theoretical and hands-on will determine whether they can be reconsidered and stay with the company or not. I just hope that a lot of them will make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home