.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, August 20, 2005

It felt like years...

Ages and ages ago... in a land far, far away... I started this blog. hehehe.

It was meant, I suppose as most blogs are, to be a journal - sharing my thoughts and adventures with anyone who wishes to read them. But then life had a nifty way of intervening with our plans and I stopped updating it... not that a lot of my friends still had time to read about what has been happening to me recently. and so i totally forgot about it until now.

someone brought up a blog of her friend and I decided to read...and update this.

The letter was a great one... one that we (women in general) would probably cry over just from the heart-wrenching emotions overcoming us while reading it. However, it lacked one main point: those who love others are normally descriptive not of the smiles, hugs and sms messages, but of the personality... or a person or the way a person reacted on an event... Love is not about drinking coffee, hugs and kisses...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

I was thinking about it because it does sound like preaching. But then again, reading it... it IS true. It's the most perfect of all things in this world.

Some people wait their whole lifetime for someone they love - not knowing whether they can expect them or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home