.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, September 10, 2005


Got My Package

I received the piece of paper indicating I needed to go to the postal service last tuesday. Wednesday couldn't come sooner. By daylight, I was off to the postal service... well, let's say it was about 8am and those who know me also knwo i only wake up at 8am on special occasions since my works is still at 11am.

Anyway, I went there, paid the 30 bucks whatever fee and Lo and behold! The box that contains just about anything and everything I could dream of!


I knew about the Harry Potter book, of course. I was told I'll get one about two weeks before this.

Anyway, other contents of the box are:

3 towels: dark green, red and maroon
and

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep stuff


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home