.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rewards

I believe in God. That's just something I can never shed off.

God provides.

I don't know how else to say it. I mean, after all these things that's been going on, I knew I needed a break form it all.

First good news: Albs passed UP's MA in Literature. wow! I knew she coudl do it!
Second good news: I was able to think of a way to make helping young people putting up their businesses be profitable for those who help them. woohoo!
Third good news: I won an award from an international organization because of what I have been doing in the NGO.

And that's not all. I get to go to Tunis, 15mins away from Carthage (oh how I love ancient history!). All expense paid - roundtrip tickets, hotel accommodation, allowances for incidentals... and a cash prize to go with the award!

When He decides to shower you with blessings, it's simply over and beyond what you ever imagined it to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home