.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, September 30, 2005

Wake Up Call

At 11 am, I was still in bed relishing on the fact that my work starts at 2 pm. As usual, I was roused from sleep by the sound of rubber slippers squeezing its way in and out of the bedroom and my feet being pulled by small hands. As much as I am not a morning person and would probably bite the head off of anyone trying to wake me up when it's just 9 am, I couldn't do that to a baby.

Determined to sleep until 11 am, I continued to lie on the bed. My phone then sounds off to inform me that there is an SMS message. When I checked out who it was - probably someone calling in sick again. I was jolted out of the fog called sleep by the name appearing on my phone.

It was a short message: "Did you call me" - no punctuation, no nothing, just a short message.

What could I say?

The only logical thing: "Nope. Checked with my phone but I didn't accidentally dial your number. Have a great night!"

Am I a loser or what?! Arrrrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home